Here they are, in all their glory:
1. First among equals: The Kabbalah Deck, Pathway to the Soul by rabbi Edward Hoffman – probably the only “kosher” Kabbalah deck around (besides KC’s 72 Names of God cards which are not exactly a deck, but a prayer in a form of cards.)
2. Beautifully illustrated and dead-on accurate Symbolon Oracle which comes with the creepiest little white book in existence!
3. I Ching by Klaus Holitzka, the Book of Changes illustrated in traditional Chinese watercolor paintings;
4. Law of Attraction Cards published by Hay House with great affirmations and even greater illustrations;
5. Moonstone oracle by my beautiful and talented friend from Germany – Morwenna Morasch;
6. Hard-to-find Lenormand, Baralho de Cartas Ciganas, a gift from Brazilian friend;
7. Piatnik’s Gypsies, Zigeuner Wahrsagekarten, the deck i inherited from my grandmother;
8. The Faeries Oracle by by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth:
9. Mindblowing Druid Animal Oracle:
10. And the latest addition to my All-Darlings Collection: an amazing Fortune Telling deck – Ryder’s Lenormand by genius eight years old artist – Ryder George who is visionary and a seer son of worldwide known spiritual counselor and a friend of mine – Rana George.
I am a third generation reader in our family – i’ve written on what is it like in The Fortune Teller – so i know what blessing it is… It’s not that we are passed some family secrets, unavailable to others – all hereditary readers i know of pass their knowledge to others happily, it’s that from an early age we are blessed to be free from fear.
In Ryder George’s case – this unlimited vision comes together with an amazing artistic talent.
- The Vintage Lenormand (mycuriouscabinet.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Kabbalah Tune Up: You are more powerful than you know April 14th – April 20th, 2013 (monicakupfer.wordpress.com)